Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stop the World

There are days when I don't understand what's going on around me. It's like I'm here but my mind is somewhere else. When I perceive the world like this I get a feeling of being alone even though I'm surronded by people, as if the world were stopping.

I can't say that it is a good feeling, but it ain't bad either, it depends on what I think of. I usually get slow minded and don't get what people say, or if I do, I understand something different. I've found out that it may be frustrating for the person talking to me, specially my wife.

I get very thoughtful when on this mood, and think about lots of different things, like God, the meaning of life, my children, relations and involvement, time, love, the repercussion of my acts in the universe, etc. I could say that on these moments I listen to my inner self and the talk of God. Then I breath, get conscious that I'm alive, and come out of this trance with some sort of peace of mind.

Weird, isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2005 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's weird at all! I think we have very similar experiences.
Brian

 
At 3/21/2005 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should stop smoking that stuff. You're gonna destroy your brains.
Enjoy your family, life an what God offers you every day. Be happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home