Thursday, March 17, 2005

Communication

I have been thinking about the importance of communication these last days. It can be as simple as spontaneously saying something nice (or bad) to someone or as complicated as writing a book. It can be done by e-mail, phone, radio, newspaper, tv, signs, internet, magazines, and so on. We all know that.

If I don't say anything about what is inside me, then no one will ever know about that.

If I'm making love to my wife and I don't tell her how much I love her and how good she makes me feel, then there is the risk of just having a mere sexual intercourse and not real love making.

If I'm depressed and not willing to talk, then there'll be hardly some one to help me leave out this state.

I may be the brightest man on earth but if I don't express it in any way my life will pass unnoticed, helplessly lost into oblivion.

If at work I don't share the critical information relevant to the business interests, then I will be like a broken gear inside a complicated machine that will have to be replaced. I will certainly lose my job.

We can learn a lot from communicating with other people and from any information on the media, even though there is a lot of misuse.

Personally I need to improve my communication skills...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home