Tuesday, March 15, 2005

In Juárez

Last Friday we left for Juarez, it was late at night when we took off, and we drove for a little more than 3 hours.

As I was driving I was thinking about the many things that I have to do, the bills I have to pay, the more time to invest on my family.

Raul and Eduardo were peacefully sleeping trusting that their Daddy will get them safe through the rough road. Silvia was alert as always with one eye on the speedometer and another on the road signs, keeping the conversation fluid, all these at the same time. I was navigating through the darkness of the night with my mind full of thoughs.

We were heading to my Friend's home in Juarez planning to spend the whole weekend with him. We finally made it there safely at 2:00 am.

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2005 8:33 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Me agrado mucho que en este post y en uno anterior escribes sobre tus hijos y tu esposa...por cierto tus niños se parecen mucho a ti pero en chiquito :D
Saludos y gracias por seguir visitandome, nos seguimos leyendo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home