Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Being Better

Who is the people that I like?

I like the persons that smile to me, that make me feel comfortable, that hear first and don't interrupt, that laugh at my jokes, that fill up my need to be accepted, that are honest, and overall, those that respect me as I am.

This is particularly important because I believe that in order to receive you have to give first, and if I'm good to the others, the others will be good to me.


If I have this intent on my mind all the time there's a chance that I'll become a nicer person to the people around me, and this way I'll be contribuiting to make a better world. What do I have to lose?

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Considero que asi es, que si uno como ser humano se porta con las demás personas como nos gustarían que nos trataran vamos a recibir a cambio algo positivo. Mientras lo hagamos dentro de nuestro entorno pienso que cada día se podrá disfrutar un poco más de la vida. Gracias por visitarme y te mando saludos!

 
At 4/13/2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Juncal said...

Me gusta la gente que sonrie con los ojos, me gusta la gente cuya presencia me hace sonreir, me gustan los recuerdos alegres con música de fondo.

La felicidad es una decisión dificil de tomar, de vuelta por estos lares después de muchos dias perdida en el mundo tridimensional :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home