Saturday, July 16, 2005

7/16

Well, today I woke up early. I feel like cleaning the house now that my wife is out for a few days. It is my opportunity to do it my way, just how I like it. I'll perform a deep cleaning to the bathroom, 'cause right now there's a lot of mold, mildew and soap stains all over the place. The WC has a lot of tartar, it looks really filth.

Then I'll have a little break to take a shower with my kids and have breakfast. We'll get ready to go to the company's pick nick around 10:00AM. Whenever we come back, I'll take care of the kitchen, it really needs a full clean up. After that I'll finish with the bedrooms.

This will be my relaxing therapy for today. I will really enjoy it! :)

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y si te quieres relajar mas cuando termines con tu casa ven a la mia a seguirle con las tareas domesticas :P jejeje ntc
Mucho gusto en conocerte Tamujin ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home