Saturday, September 10, 2005

Life Issues

The efforts taken to make a living go to the trash when the ability to keep our perssonal life apart is lost and it superimposes over one’s job responsibilities.

The circumstances that I’m going through rigth now in my life are affecting me too much. I feel so frustrated, so overwhelmed, that I’d quit my job on this precise moment. I have the feeling that my mental condition is having a detrimental effect on my work performance. I know I can do better that what I’m doing now.

How hard it is to fix all the problems at the same time. I wonder how many people in the world is having a similar situation and how they are reacting on getting out of such hell pits.

2 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

es cierto, hay ocasiones en las que hay gente pasando por lo mismo y es increíble que no se quejen tanto como nosotros lo hacemos, pareciera que es algo tan simple pero... como le harán? tal vez como dicen: ocupandose y no preocupandose, esa podría ser una razón, dejando que las cosas fluyan.
Saludos Tamujin! :) que todo vaya mejor!

 
At 11/10/2005 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Compa,
En realidad la solucion es dejar tus problemas a Dios. En una ocasion dijo: "Todos los que estan cansados y trabajados vengan a mi y yo los hare descansar, porque suave es mi yugo y ligera mi carga".
Todo lo que debes hacer es pedirle al Señor que tome tus cargas y te ayude a resolver tus problemas.
Los problemas no se van a ir como por arte de magia, sino que el Señor te va a dar sabiduria para enfrentarlos y resolverlos.
Viaja ligero, deja las cargas a alguien mas fuerte y sabio: Jesucristo.
De pasada echale una leida al Salmo 23.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home