Monday, November 14, 2005

Outdated Post

Nowadays, when talking about meeting people, we are not limited to meet them in “person” only. With the internet it is possible now to meet people from anywhere in the world and know what they think without the most minimum idea of how they look like. I mean, it is very easy to stablish communication and share thoughs, ideas, feelings, information, knowledge, etc., through forums, live chat, email, blogs, bbr, websites and so on.

The new generations take it for granted and they may not be as amazed as I am now, but back when I was a kid, people never thought that something like this was going to happen. It is amazing for a "ruco" like me :^)

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing for me, too.
But this is not the first time I get amazed. I remember when I first heard about the cell phone...I still think that it is one of the most amazing inventions of man (along with the airplane)
...And we still got a lot more to see!

 
At 11/14/2005 6:05 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Tengo 26 años y me considero joven jejeje...y si, la verdad a mi si me sorprende el hecho de poder platicar y compartir ideas con alguien que está a varios km. lejos de mi y que tal vez no conozca nunca en persona, pero que este medio (internet) te da la oportunidad de conocer gente aunque sea "virtualmente" hablando, que bien ¿no?.

Saludos!

 
At 11/16/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Agridulce said...

si, definitivamente es increìble que puedas mantener contacto con gente que de otra manera no podrías haber siquiera conocido.
Yo he tenido la fortuna de encontrar en internet amigos de los mejores... en ese caso, que viva la tecnologìa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home