Saturday, December 10, 2005

Not so fine

Today i don't have too much to write about. Just that it's been too long since the depression has hit me and I don't know what to do. I feel bad for not being able to say what I really feel. I'm chicken shit. Fear has always had control over my life. I hate it.

Is there anyone there to help me find the light at the end of the tunnel? What I write and say is just the surface of deeper thougths and emotions that I don't dare to express. I whish there was someone that I could talk about all of these things I'm carrying inside, without any feeling of guilt, embarrassment or fear.

Someone to trust. That's something that would really help me alleviate the unbearable feeling of not being understood. I hope some day I find what I need. I really want to.



Conoceme

4 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Compa,
Puedes hablarme anytime, ya sabes que estoy ahi para cuando se te ofrezca. Puedes sentirte con la confianza para hablarme a la hora que sea.

 
At 12/27/2005 7:56 AM, Blogger cher said...

hola. como estas? it's almost been a year since our last correspondence. i hope you are doing well:)
i always chicken out too. but i'm more fearful of having regret. so just do it and grasp the chance.
i notice that El Alquimista is one of your fav books. i'm sure you know what i mean:) best of luck

feliz ano nuevo. hasta luego

 
At 12/28/2005 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! God bless you i just want to tell you that there is someone whor really loves you he had not forgot about you its you that forgot about him he really wants you you to give him your life he died for you he is the only one that can help you without asking you for money i don't know who are you where you are from or something like that but i read this article and i am telling you that there is someone who loves you because he gave me a wonderful life and i am talking about JESUSCHRIST he is the only one who can help you no one else can do it he is the only one i hope i am helping you!!!

bye God bless you!!!

 
At 12/30/2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Tamujin said...

Thanks for all of your kind words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home